Phoenix Marine Cylinder Oil is a range of alkaline marine cylinder lubricants for all low speed marine two stroke diesel engines, including low sulphur applications, highly rated large bore engines and engines at optimized feed rates.
Phoenix Marine Cylinder Oil is a range of high quality cylinder lubricants for low speed marine diesel crosshead engines running on residual fuel. The total alkaline content of the cylinder lubricant has to match the sulphur content in the fuel and it might be necessary to adjust feed rate accordingly. Phoenix Marine Cylinder Oil 50 & 40 is optimized for low sulphur fuel with sulphur content up to %1.5 wt. but can be used up to %3.5 fuel sulphur content. Phoenix Marine Cylinder Oil 100 & 70 can help to optimize wear rate and operational cost depending on fuel quality and engine design.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability and detergency.
- Excellent deposit control
- Allows operation at optimized feed rates
- Excellent Anti-wear properties
- Reduced liner and ring wear
- Extended time between overhauls.