Phoenix Marine 1230 and 1240 are formulated with highly refined, solvent de waxed and hydro treated base stock. They contain a properly selected package of detergent and dispersant additives as well as anti-oxidizing, anticorrosion, antirust and anti-wear attributes. They are designed for lubrication of marine light fueled engines. Marine 1230 and 1240 are TPEO (Trunk Piston Engine Oil) oils that meet the API CD requirements.
Phoenix Marine 1230 and 1240 are high alkaline quality lubricants recommended for Marine Trunk piston engines. It is also suitable as alkaline marine crankcase lubricant for low speed marine two stroke crosshead diesel engines as well as in reduction gears, for bearing, stern tubes and seals.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability and detergency.
- Extended oil life due to efficient water separating properties and BN retention.
- Excellent Anti-Rust and Anti-corrosion properties
- Excellent wear protection.
- Multipurpose Oil.
- Longer drain intervals.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Meets and Exceeds:
- API CD SAE30 (Marine 1230) SAE40 (Marine 1240)