Phoenix Marine Gear Oil Synthetic series are demulsifying, fully synthetic, industrial gear oils with elevated aging resistance, excellent load carrying capacity and wear protection. These oils have good resistance to micro pitting and are preferably used when increased requirements are set for high and low temperatures usage limits. In gearboxes and circulating systems with sump temperatures up to 90°C, longer oil change intervals in comparison with previous mineral oils are achieved.
Phoenix Marine Gear Oil Synthetic products are used for all applications in industry where a synthetic oil types are required and recommended by manufacturer. Highly stressed bearings, joints, pressure screws, spur gears, worm gears and planetary gears can be reliably, safely and economically supplied even at short term peak temperatures up to 150°C.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Low foaming, excellent air release
- Excellent demulsifying properties
- High oxidation resistance
- Extremely high load carrying capacity, extreme pressure, anti-wear performance
- Excellent bearing wear protection
- Excellent micro-pitting resistance in the load stage and endurance test
- Lifetime lubrication possible
- High natural Viscosity Index
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Meets and Exceeds:
- DIN 51 517-3(2004)
- ISO 6743-6 and ISO 12925-1
- AGMA 9005/E02:EP