Phoenix Marine Gear Oils are the gear oils of latest generation, having outstanding extreme pressure characteristics (EP/AW Properties) and an extremely high load carrying capacity. They are industrial gear oils with excellent demulsifying properties, which can be used in all types of enclosed gear drives with circulation or splash lubrication systems. They offer extraordinary wear protection and can improve equipment reliability and increase productivity.
Phoenix Marine Gear Oils products are recommended for industrial spur, helical and bevel enclosed gears with circulation or splash lubrication, operating at oil temperatures up to 100°C and peaks above or up to 120°C. These are particularly suited for gear sets working under heavy load or shock load. They also can be used in non- gear applications including highly loaded, low speed plain and rolling contact bearings. They meet the latest industrial standards.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Low foaming, excellent air release
- Excellent demulsifying properties
- High oxidation resistance
- Extremely high load carrying capacity, extreme pressure, anti-wear performance
- Excellent bearing wear protection
- Excellent micro-pitting resistance in the load stage and endurance test.
PERFORMANCE STANDARDS: Meets and Exceeds:
- DIN 51 517-3(2004)
- ISO 6743-6 and ISO 12925-1
- AGMA 9005/E02:EP