Phoenix Turbine Oil is available in ISO viscosity grades 32, 46 and 68. Formulated with high-quality base oil and selected additives packages. It offers good oxidation stability and corrosion protection along with good demulsibility, antifoaming and air release properties
- Steam turbines used in industrial power generation.
- Large to moderate marine steam turbine propulsion machinery and associated auxiliary equipment.
- Industrial steam turbines, gas turbines and water turbines.
- Circulating systems, anti-friction bearings, enclosed gears, hydraulic units and other industrial applications, providing there is no requirement for anti-wear additives.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Good oxidation stability prolonging the service life of the oil and increasing service intervals.
- Good air release properties protect against air entrainment and ensure optimum oil film thickness, protecting equipment components.
- Good antifoaming properties avoid the buildup of foam, and reduce oil leakage from the system.
- Good water separation properties ensure that any water contamination can be easily separated from the oil, protecting equipment against rusting and corrosion and extending oil life.
- Anti-rust and corrosion prevention properties further protect equipment from rusting and corrosion, and extend equipment life.
- ASTM 4304 Rev A Type I
- DIN 51515L-TD, 51524 Part 1
- JIS K-2213 Type 2 w/add