Lubrex EP HT Grease is manufactured based on compound soap thickened synthetic oil, adding multiple additives for extreme pressure, oxidation-resistance and rust prevention. It can be divided into four designations based on the level of thickness 0, 1, 2, and 3.
- It applies to the lubrication of the bearing working under high temperature environment in petrochemical, textile, printing and dyeing, mining, steel, float glass and other industries, various medium, heavy loaded ball bearing, pin roller, roller bearing as well as lubrication of the transmission parts and the couplings of the baking equipment gear, riding wheel of the chain, etc.
- Products with thickness level of 0, and 1 are used in centralized lubrication system
- Operating temperature ranges: -30°C-150°C and 180°C for short period of time
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Good EP and anti-attrition performance provides effective load-bearing capability and reduces attrition
- Good oxidation stability prevents the deterioration of lubricating grease under high-temperature environment and guarantees a relatively long service life under high temperature
- Good rust prevention performance prevents corrosion of metal components.
- Good fretting wearing protection performance prevents pit corrosion and attrition under fretting circumstances
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds: