Phoenix EP LX Grease is extreme pressure grease, formulated with a lithium complex soap thickener and high-quality mineral base oil. It contains rust and oxidation inhibitors, EP and anti-wear additives to ensure excellent performance and long life, even in severe service conditions such as high temperatures, shock loading and where water contamination is possible. Available in NLGI grades 1, 2 & 3.
- Bearings operating under high loads or shock loads and at high temperatures, for example in the metallurgical industry, where an extreme pressure grease is required.
- Other high-temperature grease applications, for example in the dyeing and printing industries.
- Oil pumps bearings of high capacity cars, running at high temperatures.
- Operating temperature range is from –20°C to +160°C.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Excellent extreme pressure and anti-wear properties protect heavily loaded or shock-loaded bearings from wear, extending equipment life.
- Lithium complex soap thickener ensures a high dropping point, which means that the grease can be used at higher temperatures in severe service applications (–20°C to +160°C), and also confers excellent mechanical stability so that the grease structure does not break down in service.
- High-quality base oil ensures a good oil film thickness is maintained, even in high-temperature applications, protecting components against wear.
- Excellent water resistance means that the grease stays in place and is not washed or sprayed off in wet conditions, reducing the need for frequent re-application.
- Excellent protection against rusting and corrosion ensures long component life, and extends maintenance intervals.
- Good thermal and oxidation stability ensure longer grease life under high-temperature conditions, providing optimum lubrication, extending equipment life and reducing maintenance requirements.
- Available in NLGI grades 1, 2 and 3 to meet the requirements of specific applications.
- Meets and Exceeds: NLGI-1/2/3