Phoenix Industrial Refrigeration Synthetic Oil is used in refrigeration systems for various applications. Its blended base oils and high technology additive packages.
- Suitable for lubrication of refrigeration system taking R134a, R407c and R410 as refrigerants in various industries, civil refrigeration and refrigeration system of automotive air conditioner.
- Applied temperature range: -40°C to 150°C and 170°C for short period of time.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Outstanding heat oxidation stability, preventing oil from damage in high temperature condition
- Good material adaptability, preventing oil from leaking out of system during operating
- Excellent inter solubility of refrigerants, ensuring good heat efficiency of refrigeration system
- Outstanding high/low temperature property, ensuring normal operation of system in wide temperature range
- Good lubricity, protecting refrigeration compressor from wear
- Excellent biological degradability, reducing environment pollution
- Do not mix with other lubricant resulting in reduction due to possible physical or chemical reactions between different oil
- Close the cap in time after each use, keeping moisture, dust away
- Material compatibility test should be carried out when used in lubricated part in contact with non-metallic material, such as rubber, plastic and paint
- It is normal and shall not affect application in case of darkened color after exposed to light or under long term high temperature