Alpha ATF Dexron-VI is a next generation, synthetic transmission fluid approved for use in passenger car and light truck automatic transmissions that require a GM Dexron VI or earlier generation fluid. It is particularly recommended for use in new GM 6 Speed automatic transmissions and is fully backward compatible for use in older automatic transmissions.
All automatic transmissions that require a GM Dexron VI or earlier generation transmission fluid. Hydraulic systems or industrial and mobile equipment operating over a wide temperature range.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Meets stricter performance requirements for new GM 6 Speed automatic transmissions.
- Outstanding friction durability for consistent shift performance for the life of the fluid.
- Excellent oxidation resistance and thermal stability for long fluid life.
- Protects against sludge and varnish formation.
- Protects against wear.
- Protects against rust and corrosion
- High shear stability
- Excellent low temperature properties.
- Good seal compatibility
- Foam resistance
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds
- GM Dexron VI
- Ford Mercon
- MAN 339 Z-1,V-1
- BMW Group 24
- Allison C-4
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Denison Hydraulics HF-0