Phoenix Petrol Engine Oil API SN SAE 5W-40 is the latest generation engine oil. It contains a set of finely selected multifunctional improvers. It meets the highest quality requirements for gasoline and other passenger cars. These oils are designed to provide improved oxidation resistance, improved deposit protection, better wear protection, and better low temperature performance over the life of the oil.
Naturally aspirated and turbocharged gasoline passenger cars. Low emission passenger car and light duty vehicle engines fitted with latest catalytic converter (gasoline). Four-stroke gasoline engines in portable power equipment where the manufacturer recommends synthetic API: SN lubricant.
Features & Benefits:
- Optimal engine operating temperature, owning to thermal control formula.
- Reduces wear and limits formation of deposits on the most loaded engine parts.
- Provides safe operation of catalytic exhaust convertors.
- Resistant to extreme thermal load, due to high quality of base oil.
- Enables fast and easy start in extreme temperature conditions.
- Extra cleaning performance.
- Particularly recommended for urban driving.
Performance Levels: (Meets & Exceeds)
- API SN/CF/CF-4
- MB 229.31
- ACEA A3/B4-04 8, ACEA A3
- VW 502.00/505.00/505.01
- RN 700, RN 710