Phoenix Diesel Engine Oil API CI-4 SAE 20W-50 products are SEMI SYNTHETIC, high performance, low friction engine oils for the year round use. The combination of Synthetic and Mineral base oils along with advanced additive technology ensures that the engine oil is of low viscosity and has a higher shear stability and reliably prevents the formation of deposits, significantly reducing frictional losses in the engine and providing the optimum protection from wear. These diesel engine oils are specially designed to meet the requirements of engines produced by all manufactures globally.
Recommended for modern heavy duty engines, wide range of turbo-charged or naturally aspirated diesel engines as well as all kinds of gasoline engines using lead or lead free gasoline, all types of generators, trucks, construction cars, passenger cars or mixed car group comprising diesel and gasoline cars.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fuel saving and reduces maintenance expenses for machines and engines.
- Very long oil changing period.
- Resists oil thickening and the formation of carbon, varnish and sludge deposits.
- Good viscosity control.
- Prolonged engine life.
- Safeguards the moving parts.
- Keeps engine Clean.
- On and off highway applications.
- Tested with catalytic convertors and performance proved with turbo chargers.
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds
- API CI-4,CH-4,CG-4,CF-4,CF/SL,SJ,SH
- Caterpillar ECF-1a,ECF-2,ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20081,20077,20076
- Mack EO-O
- MB 228.31
- MAN 3275
- DHD-1,ACEA E7-05,E7 and E5
- VOLVO VDS-4,VDS-3
- Allison C-4
- Renault RLD-3