Phoenix Diesel Engine Oil API CJ-4 SAE 15W-40 products are designed for the new EPA 2007 compliant engines to meet the increased demands of new lower emission diesel engines equipped with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) and diesel particulate filters (DPF’s) with or without diesel oxidation catalysts(DOC’s). They provide excellent quality on and off highway service applications and help maximize engine durability.
Recommended for new advanced diesel powered engines in trucks, marine industries, heavy duty construction equipment, mining equipment, oil fuel engines, farm vehicles, passenger cars, operating under severe service, subjected to wide variations in climatic conditions, in all types of on road and off road service. They are also recommended for gasoline engines in pick-up trucks, sport utility vehicles and mixed fleets.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Prevent premature DPF plugging and shortened maintenance intervals.
- Minimizes piston and combustion chamber deposits.
- Fights Sludge and Varnish.
- Excellent against engine wear due to soot formation.
- Excellent Fuel economy and Oil economy
- Maintains Oil film under conditions of high temperature and high stress. Protects moving parts from friction, wear and engine destroying metal to metal contact.
- Excellent oxidation, foam, corrosion inhibition.
- Provide faster, safe starts during extreme temperatures and increase thermal and oxidation stability at extreme high temperatures.
- Extended engine life.
PERFORMANCE LEVELS: Meets and Exceeds
- API CJ-4,CI-4,CH-4,CG-4,CF-4,CF/SM,SL,SJ,SH
- Caterpillar ECF-1a,ECF-2,ECF-3
- Cummins CES 20081,20077,20076
- Mack EO-O
- MB 228.31
- MAN 3275
- DHD-1,ACEA E7-05,E7 and E5
- VOLVO VDS-4,VDS-3
- Allison C-4
- Renault RLD-3